A Study of Opinions of Anganvadi Workers and Helpers of Lakhtar Block towards Pre-School Education
Pre-School Education is non-formal education. Underlying the Right to Education Act-2009, period of 3 to 6 years of children for pre school education has been fixed. This study was conducted at Lakhtar Block in order to study the opinions of Anganvadi Workers And Helpers Towards Pre-School Education.30 Anganwadi workers and 25 Helper of Lahhtar Block of Surendranagar district were selected as a sample of the study by using random sampling technique. Self constructed opinionnaire was used as a tool to collect the required data. 't-test' statistical technique was used for data analysis. It is concluded that The 'area' effect is seen on the opinions of the anganwadis workers and the helpers towards pre-primary education. Anganwadis in the interior are also visited periodically and They are provided with necessary guidance As well If training for the development of anganwadis continuous So these anganwadis can also be developed.
2. Agrawal, R.N. (1970). Education & Psychological Measurement.Agra:Vikas Pustak Mandir.
3. Best, J.W.(1976). Research in Education. New Delhi : Prentice Hall of India Pvt. Ltd.
4.Koul,Lokesh(2005). Methodology of Educational Research. New Delhi:Vikas Publishing House Pvt. Ltd.
5. Mani, Miriam.(2002).The impact of ICDS with regard to the intellectual, social and physical development of Pre-Schoolers. Mahatma Gandhi University.
6. Mathew Manju Jiju.( 2015). Adult learning approaches in the teaching learning process : the case of job training course for anganwadi workers.Tata Institute of Social Sciences.
7. Patel,R.S.(2013), Research in education (Part- II)(1st ed.).Ahmedabad; Jay Publication.
8.Rahman, Syed Nasiur.(2007).Role of integrated child development services with special reference to the preschool education in the Cachar district of Assam a study.Gauhati University
9.Right of children to free and compulsory education Act 2009, Retrieved on the 15th May,2016.From:http://gujarat-education.gov.in/ssa/Images/RTEActinGujaratState Final.pdf
10.Saritha,T.S.(2002).Impact of environmental stimulation on temperament and learning ability of preschool children.Mahatma Gandhi University
11. Uchat,D.A.(2009). Methodology of Research in Education and Social science. Rajkot: Saurashtra university.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.