Strategic SWOT Analysis of SHGS (With Reference To SHGS Of Gokhalenagar
SHGs is the activity which is implemented in near about sixty countries. In India, there are lakhs of SHGs which are improving economic and social status of poor people. SHGs have promoted small and micro entrepreneurship in rural as well as urban area. SHGs help to earn within the small investment with the help of their group. It is the tool of microfinance against the poverty.
To know how strategies can help SHGs to solve their problems.
A primary data is collected through preparing questionnaire for members. Data is collected, classified, tabulated, analyzed and presented. Secondary data is collected from the standard books on SHGs management.
CONCLUSIONS: SHGs are the emerging activity in India through which Economic and social change is possible. It is the present scenario that where the government is not reaching SHGs are actively working. It is the infra for government by which NABARD, Government & NGOs can help to the economically & socially deprived factor i.e. women.
Women who were afraid by the name of the bank, they are confidently handling all the banking transaction without any help before SHGs membership only 56 members have their account with the bank that after membership, 100% members have their account with Bank.
With strategies applied by the organization, can sustain the movement which is beautifully growing and making members able to arrange social functions, banking the money, creating small entrepreneur who is employer also which is the main objective of SHGs. To make women financially and socially strong to fight against poverty.
2) Banker To The Poor: By Prof. Mohammad Yunus: 1st Edition: Publisher: Excel Books, Delhi
3) Multinational Business Finance: 10th edition by Mr. David k. Eitnam, Mr. Aethur Stonehill, Mr. Michel Mofett: Publisher: Pearson Education (Singapore)
4) Microfinance Kyo Aur Kaise: By Miya Ali: Published by NABARD
5) Self Help Group: By Dr. V.V. Ghanekar: Published by Preshak Prakashan, Pune.
6) Strategic Management & Business Policy : By Prof. Azar Kazmi: Published by Tata McGraw Hill Education Private Limited
Hand Books & Journals
1) Bachat Gut Mahila Pustika : 2007-08
2) Indian Microfinance : Lesson from Bangladesh by Debnarayan Sarkar
3) Measurement of Financial Inclusion through Banking System (A Suggested approach)
Allana Management Journal Of Research.(December 2010)
4) Progress of SHGs –BLP in India : NABARD & Lokrajya Masik
5) SHG- Bank Linkage Programme : Future Senaraio by B. Pramod
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.