Educational Thoughts Expressed In Convocation Addresses
Education plays a very important role in our life. Without education we cannot build ourselves. During the process of building ourselves we come across with the life span of great people which help us to clear our vision. In the process of educating ourselves we learn many things from people who achieve greatness and contribute their endeavor to make others’ life peaceful and prosperous. We have many examples like Mahatma Gandhi, Swami Vivekanand, Sardar Patel and so on. Students in a process of education learn from syllabus and from ambience. During their graduation they make themselves familiar with not only content but also the impact of life span of great people or people who achieve something noticeable in their life in a particular field and contribute their commitment towards their work to society.
• Chagla, M.C. (1969) (Ed.). Thoughts on Education. New Perspective in teacher Education. Mysore Press, Mysore.
• Gopal, M. H. (1970). An Introduction to Research Procedure in Social Science. Gian Publishing House, Bombay.
• Gupta, A. K. (1975) (Ed.). Examination Reforms. Sterling Publisher’s Pvt. Ltd.,New Delhi.
• Joshi, Bharat, Jayant Vyas (2006). Problem Selection and Analysis of Data. Department of Education, Bhavnagar University, Bhavnagar.
• http://www.huffingtonpost.com/dr-stephen-m-gavazzi/the-true-meaning-of convocation_b_1821893.html
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.