Analysis of Perception of Industrial Units towards Land Acquisition and Allotment Policies of MIDC, Thane.
AbstractThe Maharashtra Industrial Development Corporation popularly known as MIDC is one of the most widely known organization across Maharashtra not only among those involved with industry but among the public at large. MIDC is established to promote and assist in the rapid and orderly establishment, growth and development of industries in the State of Maharashtra. MIDC provides basic and essential infrastructures like tree plantation, street constructions, electricity supply, water supply, roads, etc., MIDC has a right to acquire and hold such property, both movable and immovable as the Corporation may deem necessary for the performance of any of its activities and to lease, sell, exchange or otherwise transfer any property held by it on such conditions as may be deemed proper by the corporation. This paper focus on Perception of Industrial units - Land acquisition and allotment towards MIDC, Thane.
2) Desai Vasant, (2005) “Small Scale Industries and Entrepreneurship”, Himalaya publishing house, Mumbai, India.
3) Dr. Michael V. P. (1991), “Industrial Relations in India & Workers Involvement in Management”, Mumbai, Himalaya Publishers.
4) Sharma A. M. (1992), “Understanding Wage System”, New Delhi, Himalaya Publishing House.
5) Virani. B. R. (1989), “Workers Participation In Management Some Experiences And Lesson” New Delhi, MacMillan India Ltd.
6) Research paper on Industrial Sickness in Dombivli, Ambernath and Badlapur-MIDC Areas in Thane District by Dr. G. Y. Shitole and Mrs.Lali Rajan
7) Research Paper on Industrial Relations-A Way to improve productivity A Study of selected industries of Midc, Dombivlli by Dr. Salve Deepak Mahadev
3. MIDC Directory
4. KAMA Directory
5. Magazines: India Today, Business World etc.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.