The Use of Electronic Resources by the Medical Students of Annamalai University in Tamil Nadu, India
AbstractElectronic resources which are important resources in a digital library are being widely used by the people now-a-days. Earlier, only few academic libraries including the special libraries had access to electronic resources. But now-a-days, each and every academic library has some form of E-resources are there. The present study demonstrates and elaborates the various aspects of E-resources use such as, frequency, frequently used place, various online services and satisfaction level of users with the E-resources facilities provided in the faculty of Medical Library
2. Asemi, Asefeh, and Nosrat Riyahiniya. 2007. "Awareness and use of digital resources in the librariesof Isfahan University of Medical Sciences, Iran." The Electronic Library 25 (3):316-327.
3. Swain, Dillip K. 2010. "Students' keenness on use of e-resources." The Electronic Library 28 (4):580-591.
4. Baro, Emmanuel E, Benake-ebide C Endouware, and Janet O Ubogu. 2011. "Awareness and use of online information resources by medical students at Delta State University in Nigeria."Library Hi Tech News 28 (10):11-17.
5. Cothran, Tanya. 2011. "Google Scholar acceptance and use among graduate students: A quantitative tudy." Library & Information Science Research 33 (4):293-301.
6. Zabed Ahmed, SM. 2013."Use of electronic resources by the faculty members in diverse public universities in Bangladesh." The Electronic Library 31 (3):290-312.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.