Study The Qualities Of Incisor Teeth According To The Time Of Eruption As Mentioned In Kashyapa Samhita In The Age Group Of 4-6 Months
AbstractAcharya kashyapa has explained the qualities of teeth according to age of eruption.If teeth erupt early then they decay early, are afflicted with various diseases they get dirty,discolored,crooked,split broken,irregular and protruberant. According to the modern science due to improper feeding techniques such as bottle feeding, and not maintaining dental hygiene, indulgence in carbohydrate rich food many babies suffer from dental caries at young age. Hence a study of the age of eruption of teeth and its relation to normal and abnormal qualities of teeth will help in detecting dental diseases at an early stage.
3. Dantotbheda janyavyadhi. Pathak(ms)S.D.(I.P.G.T.&R.A.Gujrat Ayurveda University, Jamnagar).1975.
4. 2 .AStudy of Dantotbheda w.s.r. to prevention of Dantotbheda janyavyadhi.(Viramgama M.M.)1998.
5. 3.Dantotbhavavyapad evam Kashyapokta ghrita; chikitsamaka adhyayan.(RaiD.k.National institute of ayurveda Jaipur.)1992.
6. 4.Effect of Dantotbheda gadantak rasa in Dantotbhava janyavyadhi.(Agarwal.A.K.National institute of ayurveda,Jaipur.)1992.
7. 5.Effect of balchaturbhadradi syrup in dantotbheda janyavyadhi.a scientific research (.Shri Ayurveda mahavidyalaya Nagpur university. 1999).
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.