The Efficacy Of Aragwadh Patra Churna With Kanji (Externally Lepa) in the Management of Dadru W.S.R. To Tinea Corporis
10 patients were selected as per inclusive criteria with presenting symptoms Kandu, Skin colour change, Visarpan, Vrana, No. of Mandala etc. The Study was single open clinical trial. All the patients administered Aragwadh Patra Churna with Kanji for External lepa on Skin lesion. The assessment of treatment was done on 0, 7th, 14th day. The Aragwadh Patra Churna with Kanji showed significant relief in above symptoms during / after treatment. During study period no any adverse effects of drugs were seen. The Aragwadh Patra Churna with Kanji is safe and effective in Dadru.
2. Tripathi B. Caraka Samhita, Varanasi: Chaukhamba Publications, Reprint Edition. 2004.
3. Shastri Ambikadatta. Susruta Samhita, Varanasi: Chaukhamba Publications, Edition 14th, 2003.
4. Atrideva Gupta K R, Astanga hridaya, Varanasi: Chaukhamba Publications, Reprint Edition. 2005, Nidana Sthana Chapter 14.
5. Mishra B, Bhavprakash, Varanasi: Chaukhamba Sanskrit Pratishthan 9th edition, 2005 Chapter 54.
6. Atrideva Gupta K R, Astanga Hridaya, Varanasi: Chaukhamba Publications, Reprint Edition. 2005, Nidana Sthana Chapter 14.
7. IADVL Textbook of Dermatology, 4th Edition, Volume 1.
8. IADVL Textbook of Dermatology, 4th Edition, Volume 1.
9. Kaiyadev Nighantu.
10. Dhanwantari Nighantu.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.