A Review On The Synthesis Of Pentacoordinated Organosilicon Compounds
Hypercoordinated silicon compounds are mainly prepared by the addition reaction of nucleophilic anion or neutral reagents with tetravalent silicon derivatives respectively to anionic or neutral complexes and by the nucleophilic substitution of organosilane. This paper reviews the synthesis of penta-coordinated organosilicon compounds.
2. R.R. Holmes, ‘ Comparison of Phosphorus and Silicon: Hypervalency, Stereochemistry, and Reactivity ‘ Chem. Rev. 96 (1996) 927
3. C.Chuit, R.J.P. Corriu, C. Reye, J.C. Young, ‘ Reactivity of penta- and hexacoordinate silicon compounds and their role as reaction intermediates’ Chem. Rev. 93(1993)1371
4. A.R. Bassindale, P.G. Taylor, The Chemistry of Organic Silicon Compounds, ed. S. Patai, Z. Rappoport, Wiley, Chichester, 1989, p. 839.
5. M.F. Roll, J.W. Kampf, Y. Kim, E. Yi, R.M. Laine, ‘Nano Building Blocks via Iodination of [PhSiO1.5]n, Forming [p-I-C6H4SiO1.5]n (n = 8, 10, 12), and a New Route to High-Surface-Area, Thermally Stable, Microporous Materials via Thermal Elimination of I2 ‘ J.Am.Chem.Soc. 132(29) (2010)10171
6. S.A. Sullivan, C.H. Depuy, R. Damrauer, ‘Gas-phase reactions of cyclic silanes’ J.Am.Chem.Soc. 103 (1981) 480.
7. M.A. Brook, D. Chau, M.J. Roth, W. Yu, H. Penny, ‘The Surprising Reactivity of Alkoxyhydrosilanes Towards α-Hydroxy Carboxylic Acids’ Organomettalics 13 (1994) 750.
8. M. Pulm, R. Tacke, ‘IS[CIS-1,2-DIPHENYLETHENE-1,2-DIOLATO(2-)]SILICATE - THE FIRST ZWITTERIONIC SPIROCYCLIC LAMBDA-SI-5-SILICATE CONTAINING CIS-ETHENE-1,2-DIOLATO(2-) LIGANDS’ Organomettalics. 16 (1997) 5664.
9. R. Tacke, J. Heermann, M. Pulm, I. Richter, ‘AMMONIOMETHYL)BIS[SALICYLATO(2-)-O-1,O-2]SILICATES - ZWITTERIONIC SPIROCYCLIC LAMBDA-SI-5-SILICATES WITH 2 6-MEMBERED SIO2C3 RING-SYSTEMS ‘ Organometallics. 17 (1998) 1663.
10. A.A. Korlyukov, K.A. Lyssenko, M.Y. Antipin, E.A. Grebneva, A.I. Albanov, O.M. Trofimova, E.A. Zelbst, M.G. Voronkov, J. Organomet. Chem. 694 (2009) 607.
11. S.G. Shevchenko, Y.L. Frolov, A.V. Abramov, M.G. Voronkov, J. Organomet. Chem. 690 (2005) 2922.
12. N. Kano, F. Komatsu, T. Kawashima, J.Am.Chem.Soc. 123 (2001) 10778.
13. T.R. Van den ancker, C.L. Ratson, B.W. Skelton, A.H. White, Organometallics. 19 (2000) 4437.
14. M. Nath, S. Goyal, S.Goyal, Synth. React. Inorg. Met. – Org. Chem. 28 (1998) 715.
15. S. Gaur, N. Fahmi, R.V. Singh, Phosphorus, Sulfur, SiliconRelat. Elem.182 (2007) 853.
16. K. Singh, Dharampal, V. Parkash, Phosphorus, Sulfur, SiliconRelat. Elem.183 (2008) 2784.
17. A. Phor, I. Singh, J.S. Phor, Phosphorus , Sulfur, SiliconRelat. Elem. 97 (1994) 183.
18. S. Yakubovich , B. Gostevskii, I. Kalikhman, D. Kost, Organomettalics. 28(2009) 4126.
19. E. Gomez, V. Santes, V.D.L. Luz, N. Farfan, J. Organomet. chem. 622(2001) 54.
20. Y. Liu, S.A. Steiner, C.W. Spahn, I.A. Guzei, I.S. Toulokhonova, R. West, Organometallics. 26 (2007) 1306.
21. K. Lippe, D. Gerlach, E. Kroke, J. Wagler, Organometallics. 28 (2009) 621.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.