Human Resources Management Practices In Modern World
In Today’s modern world there was found changes in modern employees. Managing people in organizations at various levels is complicated. Employee is work for many reasons. White collar and blue collar employees or worker are work for short term and long term projects. Employees are come from various places, multiple skill ability. They learned various job skill or work skill for fulfilling his or her requirements such that earn money, happiness and like to helping to other. HR department or professional first choice is hiring best candidates. Employer doesn’t think about employees or worker of unselected candidates. In today’s M-HRM study found that companies are positive thinking about unselected candidate. Modern HR (M-HR) is facing complication of managing modern employees or worker. Yet! Modern white collar Employee (M-WCE) and Modern blue collar Employee (M-BCE) are smart and has multiple skills, work ability. Modern employee or worker has high skill and ability. Modern world organizations are looking smart, multi skill, physically as well as mentally strong employee. There is need of systematic management of such employee is important in Modern HRM practices. M-HRM (Modern Human Resources Management) practices refer to personal as well as organizational activities directed at managing the pool of regular & modern human resources and ensuring that the resources are employed towards the fulfillment overall growth. The purpose of this paper is to develop an understanding M-HRM Practices. It helps to all sectors for rethink and adding new modern technique that results growth in organization as well as human being.
2. Mr. M D Mohite (2 March 2019) presented paper on ‘'Job satisfaction Factors of Employee in Virtual Workplace’ in one day National conference on “fostering innovation, integration & inclusion through interdisciplinary practices in management” organized by Management department of CSIBER, Kolhapur, csiber.co.in, linkedin, shareit
3. Mr. M D Mohite (16 Feb 2019), ‘Human Resources Management in Media & Entertainment: Review’ present paper in one day International Conference On “Advanced and Innovative Practices in Commerce & Management, Science, & Technology, Humanities, Languages and Their Role in Achieving the Exponential Growth” in collaboration with Shivaji university commerce and management teachers association, Kolhapur & BVD’s Institute of Management and Entrepreneurship Development (IMED), Pune organized by Shri Venkatesh Mahavidyalaya, Ichalkaranji. | Slideshare, facebook, linkedin, maheshkumarmohite.com, blogs.
4. Dr. C. S. Kale (Oct-Nov-Dec. 2017),’ Stress Among the Selected Employees of M.S.R.T.C. in Kolhapur Division’, in the RESEARCH JOURNEY’ International Multidisciplinary E- Research Journal : Commerce & Management Vol. 4, Issue 4 UGC Approved No. 40705 & 44117 ISSN :2348-7143, Oct-Nov-Dec. 2017 page number 6 to 10, Swatidhan International Publications, researchjourney.net
5. Mr. M D Mohite, Dr. R. V. Kulkarni (Oct-Nov-Dec. 2017),’ Job Satisfaction of Employees in Information Technology Industry: A Review’, in the RESEARCH JOURNEY’ International Multidisciplinary E- Research Journal : Commerce & Management Vol. 4, Issue 4 UGC Approved No. 40705 & 44117 ISSN :2348-7143, Oct-Nov-Dec. 2017 page number 14 to 25, Swatidhan International Publications, researchjourney.net
6. Kaur Sandeep (Jan 2017) ‘Recent Trends In Human Resource Management’, published 6th International Conference on Recent Trends in Engineering, Science & Management, 08/01/2017, conferenceworld.in.
7. Tiwari Pankaj (2012) ‘Human Resource Management Practices: A Comprehensive Review’ published in Pakistan Business Review / January 2012 / 120103_
8. Subhash C. Kundu, Divya Malhan, Pradeep Kumar (Jan – June 2007), ‘Human Resource Management Practices In Shipping Companies A Study’, Delhi Business Review /X /Vol. 8/ No. 1
9. Tushar Bhatia (2016) CEO-founder of cloud-based global HR platform Empxtrack, ‘Top 10 HR Best Practices’. emeraldinsight.com; JOEPP-03-2016-0028_
10. Teresia Kavoo-Linge (2015) ‘Application of Modern Human Resource Management Practices by Women SME Owner / Managers in Kenya, published in the ’ journal of language, technology & entrepreneurship in Africa volume 6 1 15
13. Website blogs referred from Google, shodhaganga, maheshkumarmohite.com*, twitter, facebook.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.