A STUDY ON MARKET STRATEGY WITH CUSTOMER SATISFACTION
Marketing strategy is continuous process for organization to provide the customer satisfaction. Customer satisfaction is the key success for today’s business era. No business can survive without the high level of satisfaction to the customer. In this paper we study that need of strategy for the customer satisfaction. The aim of research paper is to encourage the researcher to focus on the strategy making for the customer satisfaction.
2. Owomoyela S.K, Oyeniyi K.O and Ola O.S, (2013).Investigating the impact of marketing mix elements on consumer loyalty: An empirical study on Nigerian Breweries Plc.Interdisciplinary Journal Of Contemporary Research In Business. 4 (11), 485 –496.
3. Ruben J (2012). Managing after sales services: Strategies and inter firm relationships. PhD Thesis of DiphKfmTechnic.,Universitatstuttg at. Saccani, N., Johansson, P. and Perona, M. (2007). Configuring the after-sales service supplychain: A multiple case study. International Journal of Production Economics, 110(1- 2), 52-69.
4. Kotler, P. and Armstrong, G. (2006).Principles of Marketing, New Jersey, Pearson Education Inc., 10th Edition.
5. Thomas L. Powers, Dawn Bendall Valentine, (2009) "Response quality in consumer satisfaction research", Journal of Consumer Marketing, Vol. 26 Issue: 4, pp.232-240.
6. Suchanek, P., Spalek, J. (2012). Quality and Performance of the Company in the Czech Republic. Acta universitatis agriculturae et silviculturae Mendelianae Brunensis, Brno: Mendel University in Brno, 60(4), 351-362.
7. Zamazalova, M. (2008). Spkojenost zakaznika. (Customer satisfaction, in English) Acta Oeconomica Pragensia, 16 (4), 76-82.
8. Zeithaml, V. A. (1988). Consumer Perceptions of Price, Quality, and Value: A Means End Model and Synthesis of Evidence. Journal of Marketing, 52(3), 2-22. DOI: 10.2307/1251446.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.