Study the effect of Agnikarma with pippali in the management of Charmakeel and mashaka(warts)
Charmakeela is one of the vata –KaphajVyadhi as described by AacharyaSushrut.It is one among the KshudraRoga.Agnikarma is said to be one of the best para surgical procedure described by AacharyaSushrut.Agnikarmacan be done in TwakgatVyadhis with PippaliLohadiDhatuetc.Hence a study was conducted to evaluate the effectiveness of Agnikarma by Pippali on Charmakeela. It is randomized clinical trial of 15 patients.
2. Shastri,KavirajAmbikadutta.(1997).SushrutaSamhita edited withAyurveda-Tattva-Sandipika-Hindi Commentary,Chaukambha Sanskrit Sanasthan : Varanasi,India.
3. Tripathi,Brahmanand.(2010).CharakSamhita(Hindi Translation),Chikitsasthana,Chapter 28,Chaukhambha SurbharatiPrakashan:Varanasi,India.
4. Yadavi,Trikamji.(2003).ShusrutSamhita of Sushruta with commentary of Dalhanacharya.ChaukhambhaSurbharatiPrakashana:Varanasi,India.
5. Sharma,Anantram.(2001).SushrutaSamhita part-2,1st ed..ChokhambaSurbharatiPrakashan:Varanasi.India.
6.AliGuermazi et.al. (2012)BMJ2012,345,homepage on Agnikarma. www.globalagnikarma.com
7. Dr.MohasinKadegaon,Dr.M.Yunus,JGCHS.Mechanism of Action of Agnikarma.Ayurpub.com 2016 March-April,Vol.-1(1):24560170
8. Dr. Krishnamurthy, K.H.(2003).Bhelasamhita.Chaukambha Sanskrit samsthan:Varanasi.
9. Navare ,KrsnaRamchandrasastri.(2002).AstanagaHrudayam with sarvanasundari and Ayurveda Rasayana commentaries,9th ed.Chaukambhaorientalia: Varanasi.
10. Harishastri ,Paradakara.(2002). AstangaHrudayam of Vagbhata with commentary of Arunadutta and Hemadri,9th ed.. ChaukhambaOrientalia:Varanasi.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.