A Pilot study on comparative study of RasanjanBidalak and HaridraBidalak in management of simple allergic conjunctivitis
Simple allergic conjunctivitis is one of the most common diseases in daily clinical practice of ophthalmology.Basically, it is acute or sub acute urticarial reaction. It is caused due to pollution, dust, smoke, unhygienic condition, poor nutrition etc.The simple allergic conjunctivitis is a more common ocular disease occurring in day to day life .The present study was done on 20 patients of simple allergic conjunctivitis, who were grouped in to two with 10 patients in each group. Group A was treated with RasanjanBidalak once in a day and Group B with HaridraBidalak once in day. The signs and symptoms were studied before and after treatment. Result of the study indicates that RasanjanBidalak once in day andHaridraBidalak once in a day are significantly effective in all the signs and symptoms of simple allergic conjunctivitis.
• Brahmanand Tripathi,1st Edition, Reprint 2012 ,AshtangHrdayam of SrimadVagbhataUttarsthan,Chapter 16,vrse 28, Chawkhamba Sanskrit Prakashan, Delhi ,2012,993.
• Ambikadatta Shastri,1stEdition, Reprint 2012, Sushrut Samhita Ayurvedtatvasandipika Hindi Vyakhya,Uttartantra,chapter 6,verse 26,Chawkhamba Sanskrit Sansthan,Varanasi 2012,39.
• AmbikadattaShastri,Shri.RajeshwardattaShastri, 16st Edition, 2002, BhaisajyaratnavaliVidyatini Hindi Vyakhya ,chapter 64,verse 232-236,Chawkhamba Sanskrit Sansthan,Varanasi 2002,704.
• AK Khurana comprehensive ophthalmology Sixth Edition ,Jaypee Brothers Medical Publishers (P)LTD 2015.
• Brad Bowling, Kanski's Clinical Ophthalmology Eighth Edition, ELSEVIER 2016.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.