Effect of stress on Librarians job performance in Mumbai Suburban College Libraries: A Study.
The library is heart of the educational Institution. The librarians are performing their jobs to fulfill the objective of the parent organization or institution. In the digital era they have to manage both like print and Non print materials, other than that they are asking to do some work not related to libraries.Because of that librarians are facing the stress. In this paper the author tried to find out causes, consequences, types of stresses
2. Devesh Kumar, Jai Vir Singh and Poonam S. Kharwar, “Study of occupational stress among railway engine pilots”, Indian Journal of Occupational and Environmental Medicine, April 2011, Volume 15, Issue 1, Pp. 25-28.
3. Sumit Prakash, Purushottam Khapre, Subrata K. Laha, and Nishant Saran,“Study to assess the level of stress and identification of significant stressors among the railway engine pilots”, Indian Journal of Occupation and Environmental Medicine, September - December 2011, Volume 15(3),Pp. 113–119.
4. Malik N., “A study on occupational stress experienced by private and public sector bank employees in Quetta city”, African Journal of Business Management, 2011, Volume 5(8), Pp. 3063-3070.
5. Rajan .D, “Occupational Stress among Sanitary Workers”, International Journal of Business and Management Tomorrow, 2012, Volume 2(9), Pp.1-14.
6. Dutta.P.K. Stress Management, Himalaya Publishing House, 2010,New Delhi.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.