Glaring Migration Movements in India and Objective Indian Diaspora
The 21st century Nations-States of the world is no longer independent or semi-indepen dent in identity.Among 186 nation states, all of them are heavily interdependent on each other for more civilised way of life. Globalisation of economies’ has further brought them innately closer to each other. The sprouting New Economic Order has promoted various professions’ to suit ever changing world order.The multi-talented professionalisation of opportunities has diluted national identies, paving way for migration of human resource to economically much-more comfortable , developed blocs of the contemporary world, causing greater damage to the countries, where the human resource was ingeniously fostered.On the other hand, the migrant human resource has produced multi-culturalism
,primarily due to the very amalgamation of alien cultures’ integrating the indigenous culture. Thus, globalisation of the nation-states, diaspora identity and multi-culturalism are cyclical in their very occurrence. This indispensable development has thrown-up quite a few issues before the nation states;
- Retention of carefully fostered human resource and make them functional well within the natural frontiers’ ;
- Promotion of adequate nationalist sensibility among the citizens’ through cautiously designed public and private programmes of national interest;
- Systematisation of diaspora identity or communitarian oneness among the people of the Nation-State so as to integrate and solidify the nationalist spirit and sense, and keep the unity and honour of the Nation-State undamaged;
- Internalisation of the pragmatic value of a multi-cultural state in concern to native people,and reciprocal contribution to the cultural sumptuousness of the globalised community of the world;
- Application of multicultural-utilitarian means and modes of life, adhere to the maxim ‘ Think Globally and Act Locally’ in order to equip, elevate, emancipate, encompass the enviable standards that upgrade quality of life;
- Evolution of a contemporaray mechanism to conserve natural resources and sustain long term utility potential of the indigenous natural resources ;and assist the cause of prosperous Diaspora Identity at the global pedestal;
- Standardisation of already existing Quality checks’ to enhance coordination between infrastructure and inframatter of the nation state, and relentless efforts to heighten efficiency and aptitude in their functional aspect;continual evaluation and implement relevant strategies, provide afresh infrastructure and inframatter to move along the path of sustainable and flourishing growth as per global standards;
The ultimate aim of all measures is to ensure a multi-cultural, global identity to the Nation-State in ever changing global scenario. Undoubtedly, a formidable task to manoeuvre, requires post-modern commitment.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.