Recycling of Municipal Waste machine for Smart city Dahod
AbstractA developed and under developing countries across the world produces a tons of waste due to increasing their population and living standards the consumption of goods and resources increased. It is necessary for protect the environment and future generation life to manage and recycling of the waste by essential waste management industry. In past waste management system was stored and transporting to a disposal site for a long time but it was impact to the environment and human health. Present paper describes the technique for development in house hold waste disposal in Dahod. The technique not only use to separate PVC but also develop composites by biological methods which is use for agriculture composits. The systems is easily operate, manage and to provide pollution free environment for Dahod.
2. Method of treating municipal solid waste.[US PATENT] By: - Fagan, Dennis A. (113 E. Chemung Pl., Elmira, NY, US) Sullivan, Paul E. (3637 Batzing Rd., Caledonia, NY, US) (2017).
3. Municipal waste management systems for domestic use H. Jouharaa, *, D. Czajczynskaa, b, H.Ghazalc, R. Krzyzynskab, L. Anguilanod, A.J. Reynoldse. Energy 139 (2017) 485-506.
4. Municipal solid waste management and waste-to-energy in the context of a circular economy and energy recycling in Europe J. Malinauskaite a*, H. Jouharab, D. Czajczynskab, P. Stanchevc. Energy 141 (2017) 2013-2044.
5. Municipal waste management in context of sustainable urban development. Agata Mesjasz-Lech*.1st International Conference Green Cities 2014 – Green Logistics for Greener Cities. Procedia - Social and Behavioral Sciences 151 ( 2014 ) 244 – 256
6. Waste management practices - Second Edition. By: - John Pichtel.
7. Sustainable solid waste management. By: - Sayeda Azeem Unnisa, PhD S. Bhupath Rav, MTech
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.