A Review on Performance Analyses of Evacuated Tube Solar Air Collector
Today non-renewable energy sources is not sufficient for long run and environment friendlyso we need to think about broad area of new energy resources. Today renewable energy is easy option to change present scenario,many type renewable energy is available on the earth and solar is one of them, by using solar heat in convert the solar energy to another energy with the help of solar collector. In this paper to review a types of evacuated tube type collectors and its performance. Evacuated tube collector is one type collector in which working medium of solution is used for heating air. In operation of ETC when solar radiation is incident on ETC tube it will absorb solar energy and heated the recirculated mediumin the tube will be heated the air which is utilized for many processes applications.
2. Ashish Kumar et al. (2014)” Thermal performance analysis of evacuated tubes solar air collector in Indian climate conditions”
3. Zhen-Hua Liu(2013)”Thermal performance of an open thermosyphon using Nanofluidfor evacuated tubular high temperature air solar collector” School of Mechanical Engineering, Shanghai Jiao tong University, Shanghai City 200240, China
4. Yadav, A., and V. K. Bajpai. 2011. “Thermal Performance of One-Ended Evacuated Tube Solar Air Collector at Different Air Flow Rates: Experimental Investigation.” International Journal of Ambient Energy 33 (1): 35–50.
5. Arora et al.(2014)”Thermal analysis of evacuated solar tube collectors” review Department of Mechanical Engineering, Bits Pilani Dubai.
6. Chr. Lamnatou(2012)” Experimental investigation and thermodynamic performance analysis of a solar dryer using an evacuated-tube air collector” Solar and Other Energy Systems Laboratory, National Center for Scientific Research ‘‘Demokritos’’, AghiaParaskevi, 15310 Athens, Greece
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.