Influencing Factors of Policy Holders and Awareness Level towards Private Health Insurance Erode District
AbstractLeading a happy life, involves good planning and analysis for your personal health. Accidents do happen and you need to be prepared for such situations. In times of high health cost, you need to get covered for health risks. For the rich as well as poor, male as well as female and young as well a sold, being diagnosed with an illness and having the need to be hospitalized can be a tough ordeal. Heart problems, diabetes, stroke, renal failure, cancer the list of lifestyle diseases just seem to get longer and more common these days. Thankfully there are more specialist hospitals and specialist doctors but all that comes at a cost. The super rich can afford such costs, but what about an average middle class person? For an illness that requires hospitalization/ surgery, costs can easily run into five digit bills.
1. Gupta,S.P., statistical Methods,Sultan Chand & Sons ,New Delhi,1997.
2. Kothari ,C.R.,Research Methodology,Wishwa Prakasham,New Delhi,1998.
3. Philip Kotler,Marketing Management ,Prentice Hall of India Pvt Ltd., NewDelhi.
4. Rajan Nair,Marketing ,Sultan Chand & Sons,New Delhi,1987.
5. William J.Stanton ,”Fundamentals of Marketing”,Kusaide publishing , NewDelhi,1975.
1. Consumer voice Report on Insurance sector(2006)
2. Asia health insurance(2004)
3. Asia health insurance(2003)
4. Asian economic Review,April 2007,vol:49,No.1,P.no.47
5. Asian Economic Review,April 2007,Vol:49,No:1,P.no:57
6. Southern Economist,February 2011,P.no:47
7. Southern economist ,February 2008.P.no:43
8. Economic And political Weekly,September 2009,Vol:XLIV
9. Indian Journal Of Applied Research, April 2013, Vol : 3, Issue:4
10. Namex International Journal of Management Research, Vol: 2, July – December 2012,Issue No. 2,p.no:140
11. Intercontinental Journal Of Marketing Research Review, October, 2013, Vol: 1, Issue: 8,p.no:41.
12. Namex International Journal of Management Research,July – December 2012,Vol: 2, Issue No: 2, P.no:228
D. UNPUBLISHED THESIS
1. Selvaraj, A., (2004), “Cultivation and Marketing of Jasmine: A Study in Erode District of Tamil Nadu”, submitted to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore (Supervisor: Dr. E.K. Rayappan).
2. Kannusamy, K., (2011), “Cultivation and Marketing of Groundnut: A Study in Erode District of Tamil Nadu”, submitted to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore (Supervisor: Dr. A. Selvaraj).
3. Kokilapriya, T., (2010), “Customer Services in SBI: A Study in Erode District”, submitted to Bharathiar University, Coimbatore, M.Phil Project (Supervisor: Dr. A. Selvaraj).
SatiaJ,MavalankarD,Bhat R, “Progress and challenges of health sector(1999): A Balance sheet”, Indian institute of management, Ahmedabad October, working paper 99-10-08.
K. Sujatha Rao(2001),Secretary, “National Commission on Microeconomics and health”, Government of India, NewDelhi,Speech on financing and delivery of health care services in India.
Dalipverma , “Health insurance business”, Asia insurance Post,vol.3,issue No.8,March 2003.
Sanjay shelvankar and shrishkulkarn (2004) “health care in Iindia as it perspective”, report of Mind Tree consultancy.
Jawaharlal U “Health insurance failure in India”, insurance choronical January 2004,p.no5
Basil reckiee “health insurance policies and health insurance management” Asia health insurance post june 2004, p.no 40-42.
Submission of an article implies that the work described has not been published previously (except in the form of an abstract or as part of a published lecture or academic thesis), that it is not under consideration for publication elsewhere, that its publication is approved by all authors and tacitly or explicitly by the responsible authorities where the work was carried out, and that, if accepted, will not be published elsewhere in the same form, in English or in any other language, without the written consent of the Publisher. The Editors reserve the right to edit or otherwise alter all contributions, but authors will receive proofs for approval before publication.
Copyrights for articles published in International Journal of Innovative Knowledge Concepts are retained by the authors, with first publication rights granted to the journal. The journal/publisher is not responsible for subsequent uses of the work. It is the author's responsibility to bring an infringement action if so desired by the author.